WHAT IS INCLUDED IN INTENSIVE CHINESE LANGUAGE PROGRAM?
- Airport Pickup. Just landed? Welcome to China. We will be waiting to greet you with a smile as we help transport you to your new home.
- Accommodation. Our all-inclusive program includes 4 weeks stay at a high-quality serviced apartment near the city center. During this period, if necessary, our dedicated staff will work with you to find full-time accommodation that meets your quality standards and budget requirements.
- Welcome Package. Everything you need to hit the ground running. Welcome Package Includes: a messenger bag, city map, SIM card for your mobile phone, transportation card with credit, pocket-sized language guide, free VPN access, Get in2 China T-shirt, personal notebook and business cards.
- Orientation at Get in2 China Office. We invite all new interns to our office for an informative orientation about living and working in China. Our staff will inform you about major tourist attractions, provide general tips for daily life, and lend advice about how to succeed during your internship in China. This is also your chance to meet and network with other interns.
- Welcome Party. You’ve arrived - now let’s party! Get in2 China will welcome you ‘Chinese style’ during a night filled with seemingly endless eating, drinking, and socializing. Whether it is Beijing Duck and Baijiu or Xiao Long Bao and Tsing Tao - we invite you and all other interns to join us for a celebratory feast.
- City Tour. Learn about your new city from the people who know it best - the locals. An organized city tour is available for all program participants who wish to take part.
- Chinese Language Classes 20 hours/week. There is no better place to learn Chinese than in China. Learning Mandarin will help make your life way easier while in China and add some serious resume value when you return home.
- Visa Assistance. To be granted a business (F) visa in China, applicants must receive an invitation letter from a host company or institution. Get in2 China will arrange and send you a letter of invitation from your host company. You will use this letter during the visa application process.
BE AWARE: Applicants are responsible for covering any costs related to the visa application process. (See below)
- Business, Cultural, and Social Events:
- Major Attractions. Attractions vary depending on your city of choice. How does hiking on the Great Wall sound? How about enjoying a cocktail in the clouds atop Shanghai’s World Financial Center? We love to celebrate China’s culture and history - and so will you!
- Charity Volunteering Day. Make a difference in the lives of underprivileged children by volunteering your time with us.
- Karaoke Night (KTV). A staple in traditional Chinese nightlife. After a bit of baijiu, you’ll be surprised at just how silly things can get.
- Business Lectures & Networking Events. Our extensive professional network in Beijing and Shanghai grants us access to the minds of CEO’s, high-level executives, local and foreign entrepreneurs, in addition to other movers and shakers in the business world. Learn about China’s ever-changing and dynamic business climate from those who have first-hand knowledge of what it takes to succeed here in business.
- Weekly/Monthly Social Events. If you get bored in Beijing or Shanghai - it is your own fault! These massively vibrant cities have no shortage of options when it comes to entertainment and nightlife. At each of our destinations, a Get in2 China team member is responsible for keeping interns up-to-date about the best restaurants, trendiest bars, and most happening clubs. We even arrange weekly/monthly events for interns via e-mail and Facebook.
- Certificate Upon Completion.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Travel Insurance. We advise all our clients to purchase their own travel insurance before heading to China.
- Visa fees. Please note that visa fees vary depending on visa type, duration of stay, and applicant nationality.
- Study Materials. All study materials that will be used during the Chinese classes have to be purchased separately.